Last month, we were proud to share insights about the ROGace philosophy. In our blog, we talked about what makes ROGace a vibrant community of friends and family. We discussed the key goals of our tennis education philosophy, what it means to “level up,” and how share the most rewarding experiences.
In this blog, we’re picking up where we left off. Let’s see how the ROGace difference is defined by the resources we provide.
The ROGace Parent Portal is a digital hub where you can catch up on the latest news and events. How is your child’s progress coming along? Where can you find the latest registration forms? With the ROGace Parent Portal just a click away, you have the opportunity to:
- Get to know the ROGace philosophy
- See what your child is learning along their journey
- Find out what’s happening and when
- Upload registration forms and download event flyers at the touch of a button
- Access a private email system to send and receive messages from our owner, Wojtek
ROGace Social Media
Are you ready to join the ROGace community online? We’re excited about our digital presence because it creates opportunities for our community members to check in and learn more at a moment’s notice.
You’re invited to follow along with our coaches and players on social media as we share tennis tips, drop some tennis trivia, serve up some practical resources, embrace the ROGace philosophy, and celebrate some of the world’s most respected tennis players.
When you engage ROGace online, you’ll find fun activities to share with your players, find out how to get involved in community events, and make meaningful connections between sports and everyday life.
Facebook and Instagram
Who is the most accomplished female tennis player of all time? How can you execute the perfect drop shot? On our Facebook and Instagram pages, you will:
- Learn about the world’s greatest tennis legends with quick history lessons and bios
- Step up your game with video tips from tennis pros and fellow ROGace players
- Expand your knowledge of the game with fun infographics on #TennisFactTuesday
What’s the best way to grip your racket? What do ROGace players love most about being a part our tennis community? Check out the ROGace YouTube page so you can:
- Watch a video tip of the week featuring a tennis pro and a ROGace player
- Master the proper techniques and tactics that will take your game to the next level
- Meet ROGace players and hear what they have to say about their passion for the game
The ROGace Blog
If you’re reading this, you’re probably already familiar with the ROGace blog page, which is where we offer unique insights to parents and players alike. Which tennis legends changed the face (and faces) of tennis forever? How can you foster a competitive spirit in your child without pushing them too hard? At the ROGace blog, you will:
- Identify positive role models, learn life lessons, and adopt high-quality characteristics
- Find out which youth sports, games, and activities foster healthy habits
- Read stories and access resources that teach critical like skills to children and parents
As you continue to learn more about the ROGace philosophy, we hope you’ll appreciate being part of a community that thrives on and off the court.
Are you ready to join us? Learn more and get started today!